Tuesday 27 November 2012

On New Shoes

I recently won a pair of salsa shoes. I was overjoyed of course as they are beautiful and because like most people, I feel like I never win anything. But most importantly because you can never have enough salsa shoes!

Only problem is, while they are undoubtedly gorgeous, they do not perfectly fit my feet! Heartbreak! OK, so they squeeze one of my big toes just a little bit and it will be fine in a few socials time, but in the mean time, it's a good reminder that you cannot go wrong with Alvarez!

My love of his shoes and the fact that I can put a new pair on, dance for 7 hours straight and not have one blister, lives on. Oh and I bought a new pair recently before I happened to win the shoe lottery so when I'm done putting my feet through a little bit of pain for a whole lot of prettiness, I can revert to having my cake and eating it too.

See below a picture of my brand new and free Oobashoos!

undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment